Program Dates: March 4 – June 16, 2023 (Calls on Saturday morning Asia time, Friday evening US time)
Application Deadline: Priority Deadline – January 30, 2023 | Final Deadline – February 13, 2023
Who Should Apply: Aspiring and active social impact leaders in the US and Asia (other locations will also be considered). The 2023 accelerator will focus on projects related to education, training, professional development, and leadership development.
Location: Online training and local team project development
Click the blue APPLY button to start your application. You will be able to save your progress and continue at a later time.
About the Program
The Social Impact Leadership Accelerator is a 4-month team-based training and project development course for social impact leaders who are looking for tools, structure, and support to turn their big ideas into a sustainable project. Through interactive training sessions with other teams across Asia and the US, independent team tasks, and individualized coaching, team members learn how to:
- Collaborate effectively as a team
- Identify their target community and project goals
- Develop impact-driven programs with effective evaluation plans
- Communicate their value to community stakeholders and funders
The Accelerator is part of VIA’s larger vision of an interconnected global community of project teams, startups, and nonprofit organizations all working towards positive social impact.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- At least three team members (3-5 is an ideal team size)
- Comfortable with learning, discussing, and presenting in English
- Each team member can commit at least three hours per week to participate in accelerator activities
- Team members are comfortable with online learning and collaboration tools